TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated January 1, 2019
By using our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use our Website and, if applicable, you should arrange to cancel your registered user account or subscription with us.
Scope of Terms & Conditions
Unless we indicate otherwise, these Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the websites which are owned or operated by Red Mountain Weight Loss®, LLC (“Red Mountain Weight Loss”) and our affiliates (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”), including, without limitation, this website and any other website that we may own or operate currently or in the future (collectively, our “Website”). For purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “affiliates” shall mean any entity or person, directly or indirectly, owning a controlling interest in, owned by, or under common ownership control with Red Mountain Weight Loss®, including, without limitation, Red Mountain Med Spa®, LLC, and any of their subsidiaries.
Terms & Conditions
By using this Website, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by these Terms & Conditions, just as if you had signed this agreement. If you do not comply with these Terms & Conditions at any time, we reserve the right, if applicable, to terminate your password, user account, and/or access to this Website (or any part thereof). In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Website is available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user’s right to use the Website. You agree that any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Website may be effected without prior notice. If you do not abide by the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, you agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and files in your user account and/or bar any further access to such information and/or files, or our Website. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Websites.
From time to time, we may supplement these Terms & Conditions with additional terms and conditions pertaining to specific content, activities or events (“Additional Terms”). Such Additional Terms may be placed on the Website to be viewed in connection with the specific content, activities, features or events and shall be identified as such. You understand and agree that such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms & Conditions.
Representations and Warranties
By using the Website, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter this agreement. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Website because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into agreements such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your participation in using the Website is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity. When using the Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws from your home nation, the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Website or Service.
By using the Website, you agree that:
- You will only use the Website for lawful purposes; you will not use the Website for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the Website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Website in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy, or distribute the Website or other content without written permission from the Company.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Website.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge that this Website contains information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Content is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. The Content may be covered by our U.S. Patents. All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. Red Mountain Weight Loss is the trade name and the registered trademark and service mark of Red Mountain Weight Loss, LLC. Our commercial partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on this Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior written consent.
Community Standards and Conduct Guidelines
You acknowledge that all Content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted to or on this Website, whether posted at our request or voluntarily, and whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, the “Postings”), are the sole responsibility of the person who made such Postings. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Postings that you post, email or otherwise transmit to this Website. We do not control the Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on our Website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Postings. Although we have adopted community standards and conduct guidelines for the users of our Website (as described below), you understand that by using this Website, you may be exposed to Postings that are offensive or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for Content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website.
You agree not to use this Website (including any Community Areas) to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- Harm minors in any way, or solicit or otherwise attempt to gain any information from a minor;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any user of this Website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of Red Mountain Weight Loss, our affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Red Mountain Weight Loss, or our affiliates or any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
- e. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of a Community Area (or other portion of this Website) are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Website;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user or employee of this Website; or
- Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Website, including user names or passwords; or Access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent;
These Terms & Conditions apply only to this Website, and not to the websites of any other person or entity. We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other worldwide websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse (and are not responsible or liable for) any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that, under no circumstances, will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, advertisements, products or other resources available on any other website (regardless of whether we directly or indirectly link to such content, advertisements, products or other resources). You should direct any concerns with respect to any other website to that website’s administrator or webmaster.
Company respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Company’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Users or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Red Mountain Weight Loss alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website and its content and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Website. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, or any intellectual property rights owned by Red Mountain Weight Loss. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Application and Service are trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
This Website provides weight loss management and information and is intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by us should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment.
You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen.
Disclaimers of Warranties
THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NEITHER RED MOUNTAIN WEIGHT LOSS, ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY FUNCTION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ANY PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT AND MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT OR MATERIAL.
NEITHER RED MOUNTAIN WEIGHT LOSS, ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR PERSONNEL OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RED MOUNTAIN WEIGHT LOSS AND OUR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM,
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE;
- THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE,
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS WEBSITE;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR WEBSITE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF OUR WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.